320 Watt Monocrystalline Solar Panel Kit - for Car Port, Shed, Farm, Residence, Commercial, 320W each, 6 Pieces
In Stock 1
- 320 Watt Monocrystalline Solar Panel -
【Advanced PERC Cell Technology】 This Renogy 320W monocrystalline panel is equipped with the latest generation of high-efficiency PERC (Passivation Emitter Rear Contact) cells, achieving an efficiency of 21%, higher than most conventional panels. Compared to a regular 72 cell 320W solar panel, this panel is 15-20% shorter and lighter.
【Space Optimized】The 320W solar panels are large and have a higher power rating (up to 1600Wh of electricity per day), allowing fewer modules per installation. Renogy's solar panels are 100% EL (Electroluminescence) tested and showed no microcracks.
【Enhanced Anti-Corrosion Aluminum Frame】Adding an improved anti-corrosion coating to the aluminum frame, this solar panel is designed to survive all the surprises that weather brings, providing decades of durability.
- 【Reliable and Durable】This Renogy solar panel is made of advanced encapsulation material with multi-layered sheet laminations to protect cells from physical damage or distortion, improving cell performance and providing lasting solar panel durability. The IP68 (1m, 1h) rated junction box and IP67 rated solar connectors are versatile due to their ability to withstand dirt, dust, debris, and low-pressure water jets.
This Renogy 320 Watt Monocrystalline Solar Panel is equivalent to residential photovoltaic modules. Transform your structure from energy-consuming to energy-producing by installing Renogy's solar panels. Going solar reduces or even eliminates your electric bills. Whether installing it on your house, commercial buildings, cabin homes, or powering your camping trip with RV solar panels, optimize your space and allow fewer modules per installation with this 320W solar panel.
- 【Advanced PERC Cell Technology】 This Renogy 320W monocrystalline panel is equipped with the latest generation of high-efficiency PERC (Passivation Emitter Rear Contact) cells, achieving an efficiency of 21%, higher than most conventional panels. Compared to a regular 72 cell 320W solar panel, this panel is 15-20% shorter and lighter.
Max Power at STC: 320W
Open Circuit Voltage: 40.1 V
Short Circuit Current: 10.36 A
Optimum Operating Voltage : 32.7 V
Optimum Operating Current: 9.79 A
Module Efficiency: 19.20%
Cell Efficiency: 21.00%
Maximum System Voltage: 1000 VDC UL
Maximum Series Fuse Rating: 15 A
Fire Rating: Type 2
Operating Temperature : -40°F to 185°F
IP Rating: IP 68 (1m, 1h)
Diode Type: THY2550
Number of Diodes: 2 Diode(s)
Output Cables: 12 AWG (3ft length)
6 x 320W Mono Solar Panel
1. - Is each panel 320W or a whole combination? What about the size and weight?
- 320W per panel.
The dimension of one panel is 65.6 x 39.4 x 1.4 inches and the weight is 39.7 lbs.
Currently, we have 2-pack, 4-pack, 6-pack, 8-pack, and 10-pack available.
2. - Can I use this panel for the roof of an RV?
- Yes, you can, as long as the roof of your RV has enough space to install it. Please confirm the size: 65.6 x 39.4 x 1.4 inches.
In addition, this 320W solar panel is also ideal for residential and commercial rooftop systems, solar power plants, and more.
It's suitable for roof mounting and ground mounting.
3. - Can these panels be used on a grid tied system?
- Sure, they can. These 320W solar panels work with on-grid, off-grid, and hybrid systems. But please note that when using them on on-grid and hybrid systems, we recommend that you contact a licensed solar installer who is familiar with on-grid/hybrid setups.
On-Grid solar system means solar power equipment (array or solar panel) is connected to the utility grid, while Off-Grid refers to a system that is not connected to the grid. An Off-Grid system is not affected by grid blackouts.
A Hybrid system is when your solar panels remain connected to the grid's power lines and have a backup battery system to store excess power.
4. - How many kWh a day does this solar panel produce?
- If your solar panels are exposed to 5 hours of direct sunlight per day, it can provide an average of 1280-1600 Watt-hours (1.28 kWh-1.6 kWh) of electricity (depending on sun availability).
5. - Do these panels have pre-drilled holes on the back?
- Yes, they have. The pre-drilled holes help you to install the solar panel fast and secure.
6. - Why are my solar panels underproducing?
- The performance of a solar panel is influenced by a number of factors.
The most common environmental conditions - indirect sunlight, temperature rise, cloudy sky, dirt, and stain build up on the top low iron-tempered glass - will lead to a reduced power output.
Moreover, the conversion efficiency of a solar panel may decrease over time.
Renogy guarantees a five-year/95% efficiency rate, a ten-year/90% efficiency rate, and a 25-year/80% efficiency rate for all solar panels.
7. - Can I connect these to a different brand of panels? The ones I have are also 320 watt, just different brand.
- We suggest you use a solar panel from a different brand with the same Open Circuit Voltage as this Renogy solar panel to ensure a high power output.
Items marked FREE SHIPPING on the product page will ship for FREE !
In order to keep costs down and our pricing simple, we either provide free shipping or, in certain cases, charge shipping per item. This charge, if any, is indicated in your shopping cart and covers ground shipping within the contiguous United States.
We will not surprise you with hidden charges or handling fees. The price you see in the shopping cart is the price you pay - with one exception: if you are shipping an order to a state that collects Sales Tax Exclusive, we are required to charge sales tax....Read More.
PowerSupplyUSA offers a 30-day Satisfaction Guarantee on all purchases, unless otherwise indicated in product details. You can return most items for a Refund or Store Credit within 30 days of delivery. Clients wishing to return a purchase, must follow the Product Return procedures detailed below.
To be eligible for a Return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.... Read More.