Renogy 320-Watt Monocrystalline Solar Panel - Car Port, RV, Marine, Shed, Farm, Residence, Commercial - 10Pcs
This Renogy 320 Watt Monocrystalline Solar Panel is equivalent to residential photovoltaic modules. Transform your structure from energy-consuming to energy-producing by installing Renogy's solar panels. Going solar reduces or even eliminates your electric bills. Whether installing it on your house, commercial buildings, cabin homes, or powering your camping trip with RV solar panels, optimize your roof space and allow fewer modules per installation with this 320W solar panel.
The PERC cell technology produces high power and high-efficiency solar panels, featuring smoother module output performance, delivering a smaller and lighter solar panel. Since 2010, Renogy has gained rich experience in designing and manufacturing the most efficient and robust solar panels and the most complete off-grid solar system. A focus on testing, quality control, and traceability ensures our solar power system offers an industry-leading warranty and reliability guarantee. Invest in yourself by going Renogy. This will be your most economical long-term investment yet.
- 【Advanced PERC Cell Technology 】This Renogy 320W monocrystalline panel is equipped with the latest generation of high-efficiency PERC (Passivation Emitter Rear Contact) cells, achieving an efficiency of 21%, higher than most conventional panels. Compared to a regular 72 cell 320W solar panel, this panel is 15-20% shorter and lighter.
- 【Space Optimized】The 320W solar panels are large and have a higher power rating (up to 1600Wh of electricity per day), allowing fewer modules per installation on your rooftop. Renogy's solar panels are 100% EL (Electroluminescence) tested and showed no microcracks.
- 【Enhanced Anti-Corrosion Aluminum Frame】Adding an improved anti-corrosion coating to the aluminum frame, this solar panel is designed to survive all the surprises that weather brings, providing decades of durability.
- 【Reliable and Durable】This Renogy solar panel is made of advanced encapsulation material with multi-layered sheet laminations to protect cells from physical damage or distortion, improving cell performance and providing lasting solar panel durability. The IP68 (1m, 1h) rated junction box and IP67 rated solar connectors are versatile due to their ability to withstand dirt, dust, debris, and low-pressure water jets.
- 【Fast and Easy Installation】Pre-drilled holes on the back of the panel allow for fast mounting and securing, ideal for off-grid applications including RVs, rooftops, cabins, yachts, and more. They are directly compatible with Renogy ground mounts, Z Brackets, Corner Brackets, Pole Mounts, and Tilt Mounts.
- 【Claim Federal Solar Tax Credit】Claim up to 26% of your home's new solar system costs (both equipment and installation) for a tax credit. To learn more about the Investment Tax Credit, please refer to our Solar Tax Credit section or visit the designated U.S. Department of Energy webpage.
Items marked FREE SHIPPING on the product page will ship for FREE !
In order to keep costs down and our pricing simple, we either provide free shipping or, in certain cases, charge shipping per item. This charge, if any, is indicated in your shopping cart and covers ground shipping within the contiguous United States.
We will not surprise you with hidden charges or handling fees. The price you see in the shopping cart is the price you pay - with one exception: if you are shipping an order to a state that collects Sales Tax Exclusive, we are required to charge sales tax....Read More.
PowerSupplyUSA offers a 30-day Satisfaction Guarantee on all purchases, unless otherwise indicated in product details. You can return most items for a Refund or Store Credit within 30 days of delivery. Clients wishing to return a purchase, must follow the Product Return procedures detailed below.
To be eligible for a Return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.... Read More.