Milwaukee M18 FUEL 3" x 18" Belt Sander - 18-Volt Lithium-Ion Cordless Belt Sander
- POWERSTATE Brushless Motor has the power & torque
- REDLINK PLUS Intelligence ensures maximum performance
- Compatible only with 3” x 18” sanding belts
Designed for the professional carpenter, remodeler, and general contractor; the Milwaukee M18 FUEL 3" x 18" Belt Sander is optimized for power, portability, and productivity on the jobsite. The Milwaukee M18 FUEL 3" x 18" Belt Sander generates the power and torque of an 8A corded belt sander, delivers faster material removal, and collects over 85% of dusts generated.
The POWERSTATE Brushless Motor and REDLINK PLUS intelligence delivers best-in-class belt speed at 1350 SFM with less bog down under load for more aggressive material removal and ensures protection from overload, overheating, and over discharge.
The M18 REDLITHIUM High Output HO6.0 battery (not included) provides all-day run-time and unprecedented power to tackle the toughest applications found on the jobsite.
The variable speed dial offers adjustment from 1350SFM to 750SFM for increased control in a wider variety of materials. The dust collection system paired with our durable dust bag or universal hose adapter reduces clean up time through a cleaner work environment.
The tool-free, adjustable pommel allows for flush sanding against the front of the sander and offers a more compact size for storage. This battery-powered belt sander also features automatic belt tracking, a tool-free belt tracking knob, dual-LED lights, a tool-free belt change lever, and a lock on button.
- POWERSTATE Brushless Motor: Generates the power and torque of larger 8A corded belt sanders for faster material removal.
- REDLINK PLUS Intelligence ensures maximum performance and protects from overloads, heating, and over-discharge.
- Compatible only with 3" x 18" sanding belts.
- Variable Speed Dial provides a belt speed range from 1350SFM to 750SFM (Surface Feet per Minute) for greater control of the removal rate in application.
- Tool-free belt change lever allows for quick belt changes to minimize downtime between sanding belt changes
- Automatic belt tracking technology keeps the sanding belt centered on the drive rollers for straight alignment
- Tool-free belt tracking knob allows the user to adjust the sanding belt from left to right across the platen
- Tool-free adjustable pommel provides a compact footprint for storage and allows for flush sanding against the flat nose
- Dual-LED work lights illuminate the work surface and offer greater visibility in low light environments
- Durable cotton dust bag delivers greater resistance against tears and leaks
- Included universal hose adapter provides compatibility with a wide range of vacuum sizes
- Part of the Milwaukee M18 System, featuring over 200+ tools.
- Includes: M18 Fuel 3x18 Belt Sander (2832-20), Dust Bag, Universal Vac Adapter, 80 Grit Sanding Belt
Items marked FREE SHIPPING on the product page will ship for FREE !
In order to keep costs down and our pricing simple, we either provide free shipping or, in certain cases, charge shipping per item. This charge, if any, is indicated in your shopping cart and covers ground shipping within the contiguous United States.
We will not surprise you with hidden charges or handling fees. The price you see in the shopping cart is the price you pay - with one exception: if you are shipping an order to a state that collects Sales Tax Exclusive, we are required to charge sales tax....Read More.
PowerSupplyUSA offers a 30-day Satisfaction Guarantee on all purchases, unless otherwise indicated in product details. You can return most items for a Refund or Store Credit within 30 days of delivery. Clients wishing to return a purchase, must follow the Product Return procedures detailed below.
To be eligible for a Return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.... Read More.