Generac 7117 - Gp2200I 2,200 Watt Portable Inverter Generator, 50ST/CSA
- Quiet and neighbor friendly, fully enclosed design dramatically reduces noise levels
- TruePower technology provides clean, stable power ideal for sensitive electronics, tools and appliances
- Compact and lightweight makes transportation easy with built-in handle
- Economy mode automatically adjusts engine speeds to save fuel and reduce sound emissions
- Integrated off/run/choke knob simplifies startup procedures
- LED indicators alert you when unit is low on oil, overloaded or ready-to-use
- USB port to charge mobile devices
- Parallel ready allows you to connect two GP2200i inverter generators for twice the power
- Low-oil level shutdown automatically safeguards engine from incurring damage
- Covered outlets provide added protection from the environment
From weekend campers to tailgating enthusiasts, Generac's GP2200i portable inverter generator provides ample power for a variety of outdoor settings and festivities. Thanks to true power technology, GP2200i model provides sensitive electronics, tools and appliances the clean, stable power they need for optimal operation. While LED indicators alert users when the unit is low on oil, overloaded or ready for use, an integrated off/run/choke knob also offers simple startup capabilities. Protective features like economy mode, covered outlets and low oil level shutdown help to save fuel, reduce emissions, safeguard the unit's engine and defend the unit from hazardous dirt and debris. Weighing just 46.6 lbs., the GP2200i is compact and lightweight for easy storage and convenient transportation. Best of all, the unit's fully-enclosed design allows GP2200i models to operate quietly, leaving neighbors and surrounding wildlife undisturbed.
The GP2200i inverter generator provides outdoor enthusiasts with a portable power solution designed for a variety of open-air festivities. From weekends in the woods to outdoor cookouts and get-togethers, the GP2200i provides stable power without disturbing the neighbors or surrounding wildlife. Using TruePower Technology, the GP2200i produces clean power required by a variety of sensitive electronics, tools and appliances. Compact and fully-enclosed, its lightweight design makes transportation easy, and its Economy mode feature also reduces fuel consumption rates and noise emissions to operate quietly for extended periods of time. Whether you're tailgating for the big game or simply want to enhance your campsite experience.
- Length: 19.7 in.
- Width: 11.4 in.
- Height: 17.9 in.
- Weight: 46.6 lbs.
- Amperage: 14.1A
- CARB Compliant: Yes
- Engine Displacement: 80cc
- Engine Make: Generac
- Engine Speed (RPM): Variable
- Frame Type: Hand Carry
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 1.2 gal.
- Fuel Type: Gas
- Max. Watts: 2,200
- Running Watts: 1,700
- Number of Outlet(s): 3
- Outlet Types: (1) L5-30R Twist Lock; (1) TT-30R RV; (1) USB
- Rated Watts: 1,700
- Run Time (25% Load): 10.75 hrs.
- Starting System: Recoil
- Voltage: 120V
- Voltage Regulation: Automatic
Items marked FREE SHIPPING on the product page will ship for FREE !
In order to keep costs down and our pricing simple, we either provide free shipping or, in certain cases, charge shipping per item. This charge, if any, is indicated in your shopping cart and covers ground shipping within the contiguous United States.
We will not surprise you with hidden charges or handling fees. The price you see in the shopping cart is the price you pay - with one exception: if you are shipping an order to a state that collects Sales Tax Exclusive, we are required to charge sales tax....Read More.
PowerSupplyUSA offers a 30-day Satisfaction Guarantee on all purchases, unless otherwise indicated in product details. You can return most items for a Refund or Store Credit within 30 days of delivery. Clients wishing to return a purchase, must follow the Product Return procedures detailed below.
To be eligible for a Return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.... Read More.