TIMBER FRAME CARPORT - TWO CAR CANOPY - 13 X 27' 400 sq.ft.
HEAVY TIMBER FRAME CARPORT FOR 2 VEHICLES MODEL: NB-44
CUSTOM MADE-TO-ORDERFROM PREMIUM GLT WHITE SPRUCE
LEAD TIME TO FABRICATE AND DELIVER - 120 DAYS
PROFESSIONAL ASSEMBLY REQUIRED
FOOTPRINT: 13' X 27’ 400 SQ.FT,
Assembly requires drilling and fitting in accordance with specifications and drawings. Structural members are all precut.
Review of the drawings by a Licensed Engineer is required to ensure local building code compliance. If requested, stamped plans from a Licensed Engineer can be provided at additional cost.
This premium quality Timber Frame Carport is supplied unpainted/unstained in the wood's natural color. Once the structure is installed, apply protective solution to protect the wood from moisture, UV light and other natural forces.
Please read all assembly manuals prior to installation.
9 REASONS TO CHOOSE A TIMBER FRAME CAR PORT
1. HEALTH - Wood is a natural and environmentally friendly product that has no negative effect on the human body, unlike other materials. The thickness of each glue-seal is 0.3 mm, and resides on the interior of the beam. It doesn’t even come into contact with room air.
Our Glued Laminated Timber (GLT) safety adhesive contains NO formaldehydes of any kind and conforms to the international standards and requirements of Akzo Nobel. (This same adhesive is used to produce children’s furniture.)
2. DURABILITY - GLT beams’ durability is higher than traditional wood beams. Superior strength is achieved as a result of compression welding the graded lamellas together under extreme pressure.
3. ECO-FRIENDLY - Wood is a completely renewable natural resource. GLT Timber production consumes 50% less energy than concrete production and 80% less than brick production.
4. NO SHRINKAGE - GLT Beams require no time for shrinkage. This permits all finishing work to commence immediately after installation of support construction. GLT Timber Frame structures can be built the whole year-round.
5. QUICK ASSEMBLY - GLT installation procedures are far less cumbersome and time-consuming than conventional timber frame construction techniques. Full assembly with prepared foundation does not exceed 5 weeks.
6. NO FINISHING REQUIRED – Raw GLT Beams do not require additional finishing. The refined aesthetic of a GLT Beam is equivalent to a finished facade. Keep the natural wood texture or color it.
7. FIRE RESISTANCE - GLT Timber Beams are 10 times more fire resistant than other wood construction techniques - even metal construction ! Metal quickly becomes soft and loses its load-bearing properties at typical combustion temperatures. If one side of a GLT Timber Beam catches on fire, the other side doesn’t even heat up – due to its poor thermal conductivity. And wood it doesn’t produce toxic fumes when burning.
8. EARTHQUAKE RESISTANCE – The natural flexibility of wood provides for significant seismic stability. Our BLT Timber Frame structures include assembly using long vertical metal bolts through the walls from the bottom all the way up. Our structures are stable even during earthquakes.
9. LIFETIME – We offer a 10-Year Warranty on all of our GLT Tiber Frame Structures.
Wood construction’s durability is most affected by moisture. Adequate ventilation and proper selection of vapor barriers are crucial. Our proprietary roof designs protect rafters, insulation, and Beams from excess moisture. Regular Smart Solutions Preventive Inspections, by professionals, prevent premature aging and keep the structure in prime working condition.
THIS CARPORT / CANOPY IS MADE OF HIGH-QUALITY NORTHERN WHITE SPRUCE (GRADE A, B).
YOU ARE BUYING A HEAVY TIMBER FRAME CAR PORT KIT. PLEASE READ THE “WHAT’S IN THE BOX” LISTING FOR THE CONTENTS OF THE KIT. NO LABOR OR OTHER MATERIALS ARE INCLUDED
PERMITS AND RELATED FEES ARE THE BUYER’S RESPONSIBILITY.
CONCRETE, ASSEMBLY, FINISHING AND ROOFING ARE THE BUYER’S RESPONSIBILITY.
BUILDING PERMITS AND OTHER COMPLIANCE REQUIREMENTS ARE THE BUYER’S RESPONSIBILITY. PLEASE CHECK AT YOUR LOCAL BUILDING DEPARTMENT OFFICE TO FIND OUT WHAT IS REQUIRED.
MANUFACTURING IS A CUSTOM MADE-TO-ORDER PROCESS. MANUFACTURING WILL NOT BEGIN ON CAR PORT/ CANOPY KITS UNTIL FULL PAYMENT HAS CLEARED. ORDERS CAN TAKE UP TO 150 DAYS FOR DELIVERY.
PRIOR TO PURCHASE
Building construction experience is REQUIRED to assemble this Carport / Canopy kit. It is recommended that a professional contractor be hired to install the frame if the Buyer is not qualified.
Check with your local building official or Code Enforcement Office to obtain necessary permits and review possible site zoning, foundation and building requirements or restrictions (including, but not limited to: frost depth, soil-bearing pressure, drainage, etc.).
Ensure that the building requirements meet specifications of the building kit (wind, seismic, snow load, exposure, etc.).
In some cases, engineering criteria required for your build site may warrant a building plan different from the standard.
LOGISTICS AND PACKAGING
Products are shop-packed, which ensures the preservation of details during loading, unloading, transportation and storage.
Transportation packages are wrapped from 6 sides in waterproof polyethylene packing.
Each transportation package is comprised of related section areas and lengths.
There are three transportation packages.
Total weight of all three packages is 9,000 pounds.
PLEASE REQUEST A SHIPPING QUOTE BEFORE PURCHASING.
Items marked FREE SHIPPING on the product page will ship for FREE !
In order to keep costs down and our pricing simple, we either provide free shipping or, in certain cases, charge shipping per item. This charge, if any, is indicated in your shopping cart and covers ground shipping within the contiguous United States.
We will not surprise you with hidden charges or handling fees. The price you see in the shopping cart is the price you pay - with one exception: if you are shipping an order to a state that collects Sales Tax Exclusive, we are required to charge sales tax....Read More.
PowerSupplyUSA offers a 30-day Satisfaction Guarantee on all purchases, unless otherwise indicated in product details. You can return most items for a Refund or Store Credit within 30 days of delivery. Clients wishing to return a purchase, must follow the Product Return procedures detailed below.
To be eligible for a Return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.... Read More.